Fr. Andre, and his team at Mission of Hope and Mercy, rely on your prayers and generosity to help our beloved Bishops and Pastors in Lebanon feed 5,170 families every month.
Persecuted Christians are always in need, however, now more than ever, because of the massive explosion in Beirut on August 4th, 2020, their needs are dire! Over 500,000 people have been affected and are without food, homes, jobs, transportation, communication, medicines, and daily necessities.
- 100% of your donation goes to feed a family.
- We gladly accept any amount you can give.
- Each $25 donation provides 60lbs. of food.
- Please consider making a $25 one-time commitment which will feed a family for a month.
- Your recurring $25 donation will feed a family for one year.
Each family helped grows into a community that can hope again and finds consolation knowing they are not forgotten.
Read about Sharbel’ Story here.
Read about all of the families in need here.
Thank you for your support,
Fr. Andre and Mission of Hope and Mercy team.